Adventures in Living

Monday, May 22, 2006

Back again

So, the internet was away on vacation. It took a couple of weeks off because it was tired of the bad generators and phone lines and wackiness that is computing in Fara Fenni. During its leave, I had many friends come to town in attempts to get online, which made the time seem much longer than not quite two weeks. But, I'm back now and emailing and catching up.

Life is good these days, with plenty of challenges but my basic resources and needs under control. My health continues to be good, which is a big help in dealing with the heat and everything else. Projects are very busy, which is great and makes the time go by faster than I'd wish. Except for the hot season, that can get done with itself any day now. We have at least another month, I'd say, and I'm not holding my breath.

Don't have much time to write, wanted to get something up and will hopefully be back before too long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home