Adventures in Living

Monday, December 18, 2006

Madly Preparing to go home.

And running around Kombo like an idiot – today was declared a national holiday by the president last night at concert with Youssou Ndour to celebrate the re-election. So, banks are closed, I need to do things that require money, life goes on.

Or, as we said when my parents were here – it’s always Africa, all the time. Third public holiday in four days – and the other day was Sunday. Enough.

I’m swamped with thoughts of what it will be like at home, and missing the time here, and everything else. I’m sure it will be a blur, and then I’ll be back, but I’m going to try to blog when I’m there, for kicks and because I want to have some regular scheduled things to do, give life some structure.

So, hope to see people, and have a Merry Christmas!

Love,
Z

1 Comments:

  • So I found you at long last...and there's no contact info. But I don't see to well these days so maybe I'm missing it. Anyhow, I'd love to strike up some conversation with you. If you feel the same way hit me up at "my name at g mail."


    J-

    By Blogger Jason Merrick, at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home