Adventures in Living

Sunday, March 04, 2007

attempt two

Now I’m at ILink, one of the premier internet cafes in the Kombos and by extension, the country. There is no internet connection. The one person working seems to be trying to get it working, which may be more than his counterpart in Fara Fenni would have once done – that business seems to have closed down in the last couple of months – but still no connection. Ah well, it’s not home and I don’t expect it to be. But, I’d love to see email, see what’s going on with a few little things, to what I can be looking forward.


Maybe I’ll try to go to the office and see if there is a connection there….


[which there was, but the office was busy and I didn't get to blog or do much besides see what email I'd recieved]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home