Adventures in Living

Monday, March 05, 2007

photos and posts

A monday in Kombo - I came down to try to look down the road at life after Peace Corps a bit, and to get some rest. I'm getting a bit run down and having trouble with fibromyalgia and just generally trying to pull it together for the stretch run, as it's starting to feel around here. The heat is coming back, work plows on with highlights and struggles, and life continues.

I have put some photos up on the flickr site, so check there, and also posted little blurbs I wrote the last two times I've thought I was going to be able to use the internet.

Maybe I'll get to write again when my mood is a bit brighter. Cheers to all,

1 Comments:

  • Sekuba, no worries. You always have Sanchez to harass some kids when needed.

    By Blogger Todd, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home