Adventures in Living

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Politics

I'm here in Dakar, on medical hold without too much to do as it's the weekend, so I'm reading a lot - currently working through A Prayer for Owen Meany, and also catching up a bit on the news. Things like this make me think that we haven't changed at all from everything that John Irving was ranting about in the 1980's. But, maybe it's naive to expect any change.

Ah, well, it's nice to be away from the U.S. while all of the nonsense of the current administration goes on and comes to light.

I'll try to put up pictures and not get worked up about things beyond my control next time. Until then...

2 Comments:

  • what is going on??? I came back from Mali to find that you'd been taken away!!!

    By Blogger mchughtie, at 10:06 AM  

  • Medical Hold. What up with that Shep? Here's to Lieberman's red jeans.
    -Mac

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home