Adventures in Living

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Goodbyes

So my last guest has gone - Amy caught a flight on Tuesday night, and as far as I know is now back in Chicago. I know I promised pictures from her trip and particularly Makasutu, and I have them, but they aren't resized so uploading them is a bear. I'm putting up one that in some way symbolizing a lot of what Amy talked about when she was here, and perhaps my mother as well...

Two of my best friends here are departing today, one after three years of service. And my close of service conference starts on Monday. The group of people I arrived and trained with are going down the coast to Kartong for the weekend to begin the end. I guess it's a bit sad, but it seems so long, the whole process, that I don't really feel much at the moment.

We get to stay in a nice hotel for the conference, so I'll not complain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home