Adventures in Living

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

End of this adventure

Tomorrow morning I leave for England. We are travelling overland to Dakar, departing first thing in the morning and then flying from there at eleven p.m.

I have a lot to write and pictures and it all, but life is just too crazy and the Peace Corps installed a new computer system that has screwed up all of my tools. So, a brief farewell post and then I hope to send updates from the UK.

It's been an amazing thing, this two year process. Life rolls along, change and hopefully learning happen. What else?

Love to everyone,
Zac

2 Comments:

  • Still in the UK? Get in touch if you are! (Molly)

    By Blogger Sparkle Motion, at 5:44 PM  

  • Shep - email me bro fredmacri1@hotmail.com
    Look forward to hooking up you gringo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home